Breakfast Boredom – HELP!
- Chobani Greek Yogurt (Strawberry or Peach) with Special K Low Fat Granola
- Hard Boiled Egg withTurkeyBacon or Sausage
- Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar High Fiber Oatmeal
- Boost or Ensure
And that’s about it. . .so I’m sure you can see why I’m currently bored with my breakfast selections. Over the years I’ve learned boredom is a pattern and does NOT have to be my reality. So, I’m looking to solve this boredom issue and I’ll take anything you’ve got! Recipes, new combinations, non-traditional – you name it I’ll consider it. I have a few criteria for my morning meals:
- Have to be quick (I’m always running late to begin with)
- Have to be filling (looking for more protein options maybe)
- I’m open to new AND different!
Looking forward to seeing what you guys eat!
And the journey continues. . . .